Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Children's Commisioner

Yesterday all of us (Ruma 8) went to Room 10 and there were 3 people. Their names were Peter, Te Ara and Mereana, but in the afternoon a lady called Erin came as well. Everyone was having fun and we had subway for lunch. Mmm!

What did we do, you might be thinking? Well, we did: Games, a bit of korero (talk), talk about our school, we did a waiata (song) to greet them and some korero about bullying. Very good stuff.

My favourite part was the food. We all sat down to see some subways, cookies, and juice. Also very good stuff.

Anyways thanks for listening. I hope you have a goooood day! Bye!



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora my g I like the way you told every with paragraph. bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post to read Mikaere.I like the added sense of humour you used.It made me giggle.I like the way that you explained what some of the words were,that some of us might not know the meaning of.
    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete